What do we know?
- That the Sask. Party unilaterally eliminated the Saskatchewan Transportation Company (STC), an important Crown Corporation that provided a crucial service to people across the province who depend on it for traveling, accessing medical services, and shipping important packages;
- That the Sask. Party did not inform the Saskatchewan people prior to the 2016 election about their plan to scrap STC;
- That the closure left 224 people out of work and communities across the province isolated from one another;
- That the private sector does not provide services where STC used to, and this has worsened due to Greyhound's recent announcement of ceasing operations in western Canada;
- That a new and innovative STC should be developed to provide a vital service to many seniors, workers, and families throughout the province;
- That a new and innovative STC can help to drive the economy with a parcel service that serves farms and other businesses;
- That a new and innovative STC will help Saskatchewan transition to a cleaner, and more environmentally-friendly economy.