No matter how hard they work, Saskatchewan families just can’t keep up. Costs are soaring, and Scott Moe’s Sask. Party are only making it worse.
We’re all paying their price:
- $1,608 more every year in taxes fees and utilities, including
- $759 more in PST
- $642 more for phone bills
- $207 more for power bills
- The second worst job creation record in Canada
- The lowest minimum wage in the country
- Small businesses struggling
But for their big donors? Kickbacks, bonuses, and giveaways. It’s not okay.
Saskatchewan’s families deserve to thrive. Period.
Tell the Sask. Party to give Saskatchewan families a break