- The Rental Housing Supplement helps people living with disabilities and low-income families pay their rent;
- The Sask. Party's elimination of the Rental Housing Supplement hurts low-income families and people with disabilities;
- Those who currently receive the supplement have no assurance that a change of circumstance won’t lead them to lose their supplement;
- This cut comes after previous Sask Party cuts to the SAID program have already affected hundreds, and left people living with disabilities with fewer supports;
- Rents remain unaffordably high for many, since the cost of living has increased significantly in the last decade while social services benefits have remain unchanged.
Reinstate the Rental Housing Supplement
Will you sign?