Reinstate the Rental Housing Supplement
Will you sign?
- The Rental Housing Supplement helps people living with disabilities and low-income families pay their rent;
- The Sask. Party's elimination of the Rental Housing Supplement hurts low-income families and people with disabilities;
- Those who currently receive the supplement have no assurance that a change of circumstance won’t lead them to lose their supplement;
- This cut comes after previous Sask Party cuts to the SAID program have already affected hundreds, and left people living with disabilities with fewer supports;
- Rents remain unaffordably high for many, since the cost of living has increased significantly in the last decade while social services benefits have remain unchanged.