- Saskatchewan has 100,000 km of pipelines and flowlines;
- Increased demand for Saskatchewan steel will protect good jobs in Saskatchewan;
- The provincial auditor noted that there were ongoing problems in pipeline regulation in the province;
- In 2017, the Husky oil spill caused upwards of $100 million in cleanup, caused damage to wildlife, and meant that some communities couldn't even access water;
- New pipe manufactured at Evraz steel plant emits less carbon dioxide than most other plants, and old pipe can be recycled in to new pipe once it has been replaced.
Improve our Pipelines
Will you sign?