What do we know?
- The Sask. Party hiked the PST to 6% and applied it to everything from restaurant meals and children's clothes to insurance premiums;
- The Sask. Party plans to take nearly $100 million out of consumers’ pockets through PST on used cars;
- The Sask. Party campaigned on removing PST on used cars, saying the policy didn’t make any sense;
- Many small and medium-sized businesses have already been hurt by the Sask. Party tax hikes and will be forced to pass these rising costs onto their customers; and
- Saskatchewan families have been burdened by a decade of Sask. Party utility rate hikes and tax increases and can’t afford another Sask. Party tax.