- That The Saskatchewan Strategy for Suicide Prevention Act was introduced in 2018 but has not been passed because it has not received support from the Sask. Party Government,
- That suicide continues to affect First Nations and Métis families throughout Saskatchewan,
- That suicide rates for First Nations people in Saskatchewan are 4 times higher than non-First Nations people,
- That the rate of suicide among First Nations girls is 29 times higher than other girls,
- That the rate of suicide among First Nations boys is 6 times higher than other boys,
- That nearly 1,900 people died from suicide in Saskatchewan from 2005 to 2017.
Suicide Prevention Strategy
Will you sign?