Renew Saskatchewan is a key piece of our plan to reduce emissions and fight climate change, while investing in jobs and people. Will you join in supporting this plan?
What will it do?
- Make clean energy a reality by paying upfront for everyday people and communities to generate their own clean energy.
- Lower costs by shrinking power bills and giving income to everyday people based on the excess clean energy they produce and sell back to the grid.
- Create good jobs by investing today in tomorrow's clean energy economy.
How would it work?
- Renew Saskatchewan would be open to municipalities, reserves, homeowners, agricultural producers, businesses, developers, and industry.
- After an initial assessment to determine the best opportunity for generating energy or reducing usage, funding would be provided to cover the cost of the clean energy installation or retrofit.
- That loan would be paid back over time out of the savings on people’s bills, resulting in small savings right away and big savings once the loan is fully repaid.
Together, let’s make it happen.