Saskatchewan's New Democrats are looking to the future, reaching out to people across the province and listening to your concerns, ideas and dreams as we shape a fresh vision of a fairer, greener, more prosperous Saskatchewan.
We value fairness and extending opportunity and prosperity broadly, we want to reduce inequality, and we believe in encouraging aspiration and giving everyone a chance to get ahead and achieve their full potential. We want to create a province where, if you work hard and play by the rules, you can get ahead and, if you face barriers and challenges, we work together to help you succeed.
We value a healthy society, and we recognize the importance of a variety of factors (including education, employment, income, housing, the broader environment and social supports) in creating healthier communities that benefit all of us.
- We value a strong and vibrant economy, with an innovative and dynamic business sector – including private, public and co‐operative businesses – and a well-trained, hard-working labour force that is protected and treated with respect and dignity.
- We value a smart-growth approach, which includes using today's prosperity to save for the long-term, to build important infrastructure, and to diversify our economy so we can end the boom-and-bust cycle.
- We value sustainability and want to leave the world to our children and grandchildren better than we received it, with our shared environment kept safe and our common wealth more abundant.
- We value community and believe that we can achieve more when we work together. We believe the rights we enjoy should serve as a reminder of the responsibilities that we owe. And we value the importance of the things that make life good, including the arts, culture, sport, and time with family and friends.
- We value democracy and believe that everyone should have the ability to shape their own life and the life of their community, that those who are most affected by a decision should have the greatest input into the discussion, and that government needs to be more transparent, accountable, inclusive and responsive to the needs of Saskatchewan families, businesses and communities.
Posted by· April 13, 2019 4:40 PM
Posted by· March 31, 2019 4:42 PM
Posted by· February 11, 2019 9:00 PM