Saskatchewan's New Democrats are looking to the future, reaching out to people across the province and listening to your concerns, ideas and dreams as we shape a fresh vision of a fairer, greener, more prosperous Saskatchewan.
- We value fairness and extending opportunity and prosperity broadly, we want to reduce inequality, and we believe in encouraging aspiration and giving everyone a chance to get ahead and achieve their full potential. We want to create a province where, if you work hard and play by the rules, you can get ahead and, if you face barriers and challenges, we work together to help you succeed.
- We value a healthy society, and we recognize the importance of a variety of factors (including education, employment, income, housing, the broader environment and social supports) in creating healthier communities that benefit all of us.
- We value a strong and vibrant economy, with an innovative and dynamic business sector – including private, public and co‐operative businesses – and a well-trained, hard-working labour force that is protected and treated with respect and dignity.
- We value a smart-growth approach, which includes using today's prosperity to save for the long-term, to build important infrastructure, and to diversify our economy so we can end the boom-and-bust cycle.
- We value sustainability and want to leave the world to our children and grandchildren better than we received it, with our shared environment kept safe and our common wealth more abundant.
- We value community and believe that we can achieve more when we work together. We believe the rights we enjoy should serve as a reminder of the responsibilities that we owe. And we value the importance of the things that make life good, including the arts, culture, sport, and time with family and friends.
- We value democracy and believe that everyone should have the ability to shape their own life and the life of their community, that those who are most affected by a decision should have the greatest input into the discussion, and that government needs to be more transparent, accountable, inclusive and responsive to the needs of Saskatchewan families, businesses and communities.