Provincial Secretary/Chief Executive Officer
Job Vacancy — External Posting
The New Democratic Party Saskatchewan Section is seeking an experienced leader to fill the role of Provincial Secretary/Chief Executive Officer.
Senior administrator responsible for the successful direction and management of the Party; including:
- Leadership and governance
- Operational planning and management
- Financial planning and management
- Human resources planning and management
- Information Technology
The incumbent will oversee Party affairs during by-elections and possibly serve as Campaign Director for provincial general elections.
- Post-secondary preparation in a related field or a combination of education and experience.
- Five or more years of progressive management experience in a voluntary, not-for profit sector organization and/or NDP or other relevant organization.
- Management experience in a unionized environment.
- Knowledgeable about political processes in Saskatchewan and Canada and possess a keen understanding and appreciation of the NDP.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, utilizing strategic collaboration to achieve transition and change.
- Excellent oral and written communication, organization and human resource skills.
For more information about this position and the Saskatchewan Section of The New Democratic Party, please visit www.saskndp.ca. The detailed Job Profile is also available for review at www.saskndp.ca/job-profile.
The Saskatchewan NDP is committed to diversity and inclusion. Equity seeking applicants are encouraged.
Please send applications, including cover letter, resume, salary expectations and availability, no later than January 31, 2021 to:
Linda Osachoff, President
1122 Saskatchewan Dr
Regina SK S4P 0C4M